Thursday, February 02, 2006

Just a Thursday

Okay...just like with diaries I had when I was a kid, I will probably post mulitple messages for the first couple of days and then drift to the point where I don't post at all. Oh well.

Jacob had to wear his "I survived 100 days" shirt to school today. It's a short sleeved shirt and I told him that he should wear a long sleeved shirt under it to keep him warmer. His response: "what if no one else is wearing a shirt under theirs?" It's already started. The desire to be like everyone else. Two minutes later, he decided that it would be okay to wear a shirt under since he could take it off if he needed to.

Why is it always grey on the days that I need to go out and run errands? It was beautiful on Monday and Wednesday...days I had to go out to take Daniel to preschool. Tuesday and today, it's ugly outside and I have no desire to leave the house. I hate that. Although I'm thinking that it was a good thing that I didn't leave on Tuesday considering there was a bank robbery and car chase (two seperate incidents) in Winchester.

I really have to get on the ball today...not much time left before Daniel's birthday and I still haven't gotten his party together. Hoping to have something at Scoops...the ice cream place down the street. Debating whether or not to invite preschool kids. I guess Mike promised a little girl in Daniel's class that she would be invited to the party. Thanks, hon!

No comments: