Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm sooooo addicted!

I hate to admit this but I'm a huge Grey's Anatomy junkie. (I feel like a teenager watching Melrose Place or Beverly Hills 90210.) They've been building up to this week's episode (the code black) and I thought that the Super Bowl would never end. Did they really have to make the post game show so long? Plus, I had to deal with Mike who has an itchy remote finger. LOL. Every time he turned the channel I would yell at him (I'm sorry, honey).

Finally, it's time for it to come on. Love the lady in shock screaming her head off. Love that Alex screams back at her to get her to stop. I've always hated that slimy anesthesiologist so I wasn't surprised when he shirked his duties. Here's what I hate (and yet love so much) about this show...there's so freaking much going on that they can't finish it in one episode and

I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK TO FIND OUT IF MERIDETH BLOWS UP! I know she won't but will Bailey's baby survive? Will her husband? Will the Chief of Surgery have a heart attack and die? Will McDreamy come to Merideth's rescue?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know...I know...snap out of it, Barb...you're 30 years old and obsessed with a TV show. I had to post because I'm not going to be at playgroup tomorrow and we're all Grey's Anatomy junkies.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hehehe, welcome to my world. Only I don't have the channel flipping, I have the teenager that won't shut up.

Jules said...

Barb, I'm down with you. I'm a complete and utter Grey's Anatomy junkie as well. I'm convinced it's a sickness. And it's far more upscale than Melrose (I was an addict back then too) because we could walk into a surgical unit and mutter Code Black and someone would pay attention!

Barbara said...

It really is a sickness. So silly of me!