Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I Think She's Giving It Up

I've been denying it for weeks now. I think I have to accept the fact that Hannah may be giving up her nap. I put her down this afternoon and she played in bed for about an hour before Daniel couldn't take it anymore and went in to play with her. She's only been napping about 3 out of 7 days on any given week. I think she still needs it, though. She's crabby as can be and is driving me crazy. I guess I can still put her down and can hope she naps but if she doesn't, she can have quiet time. I suppose that's what I'm going to have to do. Just more proof that she's getting older.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary Rose will take a nap once in a while and it's so nice. I hate it when I don't have a moment's peace.

Susan said...

Megan was like that. Wears you out, but quiet time generally works. Good luck with that.