Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Feeling Better

I'm feeling pretty happy with myself right now. Even though I didn't get the things done this morning according to the schedule I had set, they have gotten done. Last load of laundry is tumbling in the dryer, clothes are folded/hung in closets and dressers and the house is as clean as it's gonna get. I could actually have people over right now and not be embarrassed! After I cleaned this afternoon, the kids decided that they were going to watch Wallace and Grommit. They brought down pillows and blankets and made little beds for themselves on the floor. The beauty was that the only cleanup was moving the bedding back to their rooms. I do still have dinner dishes in the sink but those will have to wait until the morning.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Want to come and clean my house for me?