Thursday, February 09, 2006

I finally got my Pampered Chef show closed. Only took 2 weeks. Okay, so it'll be two weeks on Saturday, but close enough. The consultant has been so funny...she showed up at my door this morning with a new scraper and paring knife for me. Now I have 3 PC paring knives (although I guess you can never have enough good ones). It's sad when you are given all of this credit for free product and have a hard time spending it.

Hannah and Jacob are coming down with colds...Hannah's had hers for a while but Jacob's started last night. I hope it's nothing more than a cold...need to go get some more of the vaporizer pads for the kids' rooms. What I hate about Hannah getting sick is that it always ends up in her chest and the wheezing starts up. I gave her albuterol and will just keep giving it to her until her cough is gone. Luckily, we have a refill left.

Jacob was my little helper this morning. We were so organized (I actually had all of the kids' clothes put out and ready to go for them), everyone got up on time and ate quickly. Jacob was faced with 15 minutes to kill. Normally, we have things timed down to the minute. Anyway, I had mentioned that I wanted to put a load of towels in the washer (I even washed coats last night!). Jacob asks if he can do it. I said sure! The boy actually started a load of towels for me. The kids need more responsibilities. I'm going to have to make up a chore chart again.

Off to get dog and cat food...poor Guillermo was so upset with me because he ran out last night and we didn't have anything in the house I could give him. He's getting really angry with me.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yeah for you finally closing that out. How did you do? Go get that kitty some food. I did not pull him out of a wall so you could starve him! LOL