Monday, February 13, 2006

I guess this makes a little more sense (and other ramblings)

Turns out that I didn't have to pick Daniel up at 12:30. I had to pick him up at 1:15 instead. Poor Jacob was so thrown by the delay. Every 10 minutes, he would ask me when we were going to the bus stop. I do have to say that it was such a relaxing morning. What a difference a couple of hours makes. Unfortunately, Hannah missed playgroup again this week because of all of the delays but we will be able to return next week.

On a completely different note, Grey's Anatomy ROCKED last night. I was crying for most of the episode...I know Mike thinks I'm a total goober because of it. The only reason I started watching it in the first place was because it was on after Desperate Housewives and I was too lazy to turn the channel. It's quickly become my Sunday night show of choice since DH became so lame this seacon. Season 1 of Grey's Anatomy on DVD comes out tomorrow...may have to pick that one up!

No comments: