Sunday, February 05, 2006

Hannah's "Favite" Word

Hannah has a new favorite word: favorite (or as she says, favite). It started last week with the blanket that Sue gave her when she was born. That was her "favite pupuls" (favorite purples...the blanket has been officially named Purples). I thought it was adorable. "Where'd my favite pupuls go?" "I wan my favite pupuls." The word favorite has now gone on to describe nail polish. I painted her nails yesterday and she was so excited. I guess some of it came off in the tub last night and she was so upset this morning. "Where'd my favite nay podisch go?(nail polish)" I explained to her that it sometimes peels off and she started to cry. As I'm re-painting her nails, she informed me over and over, while giggling, that this was her "favite nay podisch." Can't wait to see what else becomes a favorite.

No comments: