Saturday, February 04, 2006

Hannah's Leaving on a Jet Plane

I'm convinced that Hannah may be the most imaginative of my children. When I got up this morning (Mike usually gets the kids on Saturdays and lets me sleep in, the kids had taken 3 boxes (boxes are the best toys) and made play areas out of them in the front hallway. Hannah greeted me at the bottom of the stairs and said,
H: "Wanna come?"
B: "Where are we going?"
H: "Airplane...bbbbrrrrrbbbrrrrr" (plane noises as she's holding a pretend wheel and swaying back and forth)
B: "I think I'll stay here."
H: "Otay. Bbbbbbbbrrrrrr"

It was too cute. I don't know that the boys were quite that creative when they were her age. They certainly are now but I don't think they thought like that. She's also creative with her babies. In her mind, they are completely real. She has little conversations with them. I love it!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I don't know. I remember hearing stories about Daniel.

Barbara said...

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm