Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blog blog blog

Day 2 of Mike being out of town. The kids are beginning to wear me down. Dropped Daniel off at school this morning and came home only to find that the kids' dentist called and that I had written down Daniel's dentist appointment wrong. I had written it down for March when it's in February. Specifically, tomorrow. So, instead of being able to take the kids to do a craft at MOMS Club, I have to drive to the dentist. Not exactly what I was planning on doing tomorrow.

I skipped Weight Watchers again today. At least we're in a free registration period and it doesn't count against me. Michelle and Erin asked me yesterday if I had lost more weight because I looked so good. Talk about an ego boost. Not losing but not gaining either. I guess that's a good thing.

My secret sister surprised me this morning. I found a gift in my garage - next to my van door, of all places. She's a brave and sneaky one...the garage door had only been open for about 10 minutes...long enough for me to warm up the car since it was snowing and cold this morning. Who knew it was going to snow? That's probably why the gift was in the garage. I have a feeling who it is...someone with a history of putting gifts in garages (maybe Wendy?).

1 comment:

Susan said...

Mike will be home soon, and everything will get back to "normal". In goes the bad air, out goes the good. Wait, no, lol.