Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fun with Blogger

I got bored earlier and decided to change my template.  I really like it.  It's not as customized as Sara's Blog but still cute. 

The gadgets feature popped up with a Video Bar.  Ooooo...it let me link my YouTube channel (yes, I have a YouTube channel) to my blog.  Nice.  So, scroll down and look to the right and you can all see my wonderful camera work from the Blue October concert at the House of Blues in Chicago.  Because those are the only videos I have on my YouTube channel.  Yeah, the camera work is awful.  Mostly because I promised Emily that I'd be paying more attention to the concert than to the camera (she was afraid I'd be seeing the whole thing through a camera lens...and I only got about half of the songs...so you get me dancing and singing.  Yeah, that's me singing and screaming.)  I can't wait to get a few different concert videos up next month from the Counting Crows/Barenaked Ladies concert we're going to.  And, of course, I'll be posting more Blue after the Portland concert in September. 

I'm such a 16 year old.  With a plane ticket to Portland...and a partner in crime (Emily!).

2 comments:

the Joneses said...

The new template is fun and fits your theme of A New Animal Every Six Months. :) My template is customized because we paid a friend to do it; but you don't have to pay for Blogger!

I was at the mall the other day and remembered that it was one of the last outings I had with you before you moved. Daphne was tiny in the stroller. It's been a while!

-- SJ

Barbara said...

Sara, can you believe it's been almost 4 years since we left? I was going through some pictures the other day and found some from that last visit at the mall. It made me sad. I've got to make a trip out there to see you!