Saturday, September 05, 2009

Really???

Venting...

Tonight was interesting. Very interesting. An old "friend" from high school informed me, in her Facebook status comments, that she hated me in high school because I was immature. She went on to say that she was also mad at me for stealing her best friend in high school as well. But isn't it great that we're all so much older and we can forget about all that?

Wow. She's held a grudge against me for at least 16 years. Good for her for getting it out after all this time. But what makes me mad is that she felt she had to let me know so publicly. Especially since we (literally) have 79 mutual friends...including the friend that I guess I stole (because, apparently, she had no free will).

For the record, I wasn't very fond of her either. You'd think she'd be more upset that I actually stole her boyfriend rather than her best friend. But there was no mention of that. Huh. Go figure.

3 comments:

the Joneses said...

If it's any comfort, announcing something like that in a public forum is hardly a mature thing to do.

Was going to write more, but Phillip wants to eat.

-- SJ

Susy said...

oh my

Barbara said...

I feel a little better because she went off on a few other people over the weekend. It just totatlly came out of no where!