Friday, September 25, 2009

Hmmm...

Okay. So tonight was the Grey's season premiere. Yay! Of course, I spent those two hours trying to look for Ellen Pompeo's baby bump (never found it since they only filmed her from the shoulders up) but I have to say that I loved the two episodes. I feel bad that I didn't cry for George but whatever.

We've had a running toilet in our bedroom that's been driving us nuts for the past few months. I've been just too lazy to change out the innards of the thing (the suction thingy inside isn't sealing properly) and it came to bite us in the butt tonight.

Mike went up to get ready for bed when he tells me there's a minor flood in the bathroom. Apparently, the toilet got clogged and since it seems to continually run, it overflowed. Stupid me, I flushed it again and more water flowed out. I plungered it and turned off the water. I came downstairs to find that there was water dripping out of one of our can lights in the kitchen. It wasn't a lot of water (like just the amount that overflowed) and it only flowed for a minute or so but it was enough to freak us out. So, tomorrow I'll be changing the innards of that stupid toilet like I should have done months ago.

4 comments:

Dad said...

I just got through seeing it in fast forward as usual. So you have another hour and 23 minutes of "Grey's" without commercials.

(^_^)

Michelle said...

Don't feel bad - I did not cry for Geroge eiher - I think it was because I have known for so long what was going to happen. TV was much better before you knew what was going to happen ahead of time - Who Shot JR?, Kimberly's return to Melrose, helicopter crash on MASH - none of it would even be remembered now if not for the shock factor.

Oh well, it is what it is!

Susy said...

And Mike didn't take care of it why? Can you say can opener? LOL

Barbara said...

You really think Mike can change the insides of a toilet??? Mike's a lot of good things but handy is not on that list. :)