Friday, June 05, 2009

Random Friday

It has been beautiful for the past two days. It seems like each day is better than the last. Today we have total sunshine and 80's. Nice. The kids have been living outside, which is awesome. Just another reason we don't have a lot of gaming stuff. They need to be outside playing and getting exercise.

My exercise plan in the evenings is going well. Last night, I managed 30 minutes on the elliptical. Yay me. Anyway, I saw this new piece of equipment that looked kind of like an elliptical and kind of like an arc trainer so I thought I'd give it a try. Yeah, that lasted 5 minutes (on the level 1). That thing was nuts. I don't even know how to describe it. It felt like running in really deep sand. If you don't make your stride as long, it's like a stair stepper. I don't think I'll be going back to this one. I'll keep the elliptical and arc trainer thanks. Anyway, I've also been doing Weight Watchers for the past three weeks along with the exercise. I've lost 7 pounds so far and am feeling good. 7 pounds feels like a lot but I haven't noticed any difference. That sucks. Oh well. I've only got about 33 more pounds to lose...hahahaha, only. I've done it before so I know I can do it again.

Mike starts testing for his recommended black belt tonight. We're very excited for him! I know he'll do well.

No comments: