Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Spring Spring Spring Spring!!!!!

I finally got outside and planted my containers today. It was kind of chilly when I started but now it's actually a little hot outside. That's fine with me. I'll take hot any day. We're supposed to have upper 70's today and 80's for the rest of the week so I'm hoping to get the flower beds in good shape this week too. In the front, I just planted some flowers but in the back I planted some tomatoes. I've never had good luck with veggies but I'm hoping this is my year.

I was going through the kids' backpacks and I found this little snippet in Hannah's. I had to laugh because Hannah's teacher thinks they're about 8 years old and is constantly trying to get them to "think critically" about everything. They had a week where the theme was "when I grow up." They had to fill out a questionnaire and here's hers...

My name is: Hannah G.

When I grow up I want to be a: rok FinDr (rock finder)

I will wear:
Hat

I will use: toos (tools)

I will: rok FinDriNg (rock findering)

I will: a rok FiND F roKES (I had to ask about this one..."a rock finder finds rocks")

My favorite part of my career will be: FiN rocK (finding rocks)



Well, duh. It's all about the rock finding! LOL!!

4 comments:

Susy said...

LOL Gotta have a goal.

Barbara said...

And that she does! :)

debbie said...

Why didn't I ever think of that as a career? How fun.

Barbara said...

For the past two years, Hannah's been saying that she wants to be a "rock finder." LOL! She's had plenty of experience already...digging holes in my yard!