Monday, March 30, 2009

And I Used To Work Here...

I found out today that my old boss was arrested for obstruction charges in the murder investigation from January. I'm not surprised. She was always worried about her own paycheck and didn't care a bit about her employees. This would have never happened with the group I worked with. What a shame that the facility is closed now.

Poor Miss Judy. Karma sucks sometimes. I would give just about anything to see what's going on in the other two facilities right now!

Here's the article from the Lake County Daily Herald

2 comments:

Susy said...

Wow, that's all I can say. Stick a fork in her, she's done.

Barbara said...

When I worked there with the old gang we were always DCFS compliant. Of course, we had to get creative sometimes but we managed to make it work. Judy was never a stickler for the rules unless she knew we were going to have an inspection. She was all about getting more kids no matter if we had the staff or not. Good thing Kathy had the good sense to know better. What's sad is that I'm not even a little surprised that she told the employees to lie. Not one bit.