Saturday, June 21, 2008

Must Vent

I've just got to vent a little and then I'll be done.

The boys have Cub Scout Day Camp next week. I told our pack's coordinator that I could help Wed-Thursday only if Hannah could do the Tot Lot on those days. Today, she tells me that the lot is full. I told her that then I couldn't help. She said she'd make some calls and get back to me.

I told her four times that I hadn't been getting any of the e-mails about camp and was going into this completely blind. She would then tell me, "remember in the e-mail I sent?" NO! I DON'T REMEMBER BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SEEN A SINGLE E-MAIL!!!!!! She had my e-mail but decided that she didn't need to send it to that address because she had Mike's. If you send it to Mike, you may as well not send it at all! I bet he hasn't opened a single e-mail from her.

Why didn't she have paperwork and whatnot available and have a meeting about camp when the boys were decorating their buckets and stuff? That would have been the smart way to do it. Then she wouldn't have been chasing everyone down because I'm apparently not the only one.

I'm so mad and frustrated about all of this because now she needs all of this paperwork by tonight. Figures. I knew we should have skipped camp this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she is not very organized. Hope you can get the paperwork done on time, but knowing you, you will.

Glenn said...

that whole vent a little and then you'd be done.... is that for a day, week, month??? LOL