Thursday, June 12, 2008

Look Who We Found In My Garden

I'm pretty confident that this is the bunny's mom. She was just hanging out eating birdseed. Hannah's worried that she's looking for her baby. She had little fear as she let us walk right up to her. When she did hop away, she did so leisurely. Not good. Anyway, I thought it was cute and it cheered me up a bit. Oh, and Jacob said to me, "mom? You know how you dissected a cat?" I said, "yes." Jacob says, "can I dissect the bunny?" Figures. By the way, I said no.



4 comments:

debbie said...

Is Jacob going to be a doctor or a hunter? Emma is not looking forward to dissecting anything this year but she knows that she will have to.

Barbara said...

Jacob would like to be a scientist of some sort. He's not sure which kind right now.

Poor Emma. I feel her dissecting pain!

Anonymous said...

I didn't have to disect the cat or anything else. I took Earth Science instead. I've cleaned a lot of fish and game, but I just want to get it done and put the meat in the fridge. I don't want to poke around in there.

Dad

Barbara said...

I've dissected all sorts of stuff. A frog, worm, cat, sand shark, rat. I'm sure there's more but I just can't think of it right now. Believe it or not, the hardest was the earthworm because if you cut too deep, you broke it's guts all over and it was a big mess. Good times (btw, that's sarcasm LOL!)

Oh, and Hannah would like to be a "rock finder" (geologist) when she grows up...right up that Earth Science alley!