Wednesday, February 20, 2008

An Update...So Mike Will Get Off My Back...LOL!

I got a call from Mike this afternoon, gently reminding me that there's been no new posts since Saturday. It's just that it's pretty much been the same old...same old. But, I'm sure I can think of something.

Hannah has kindergarten roundup tomorrow. She's not nearly as excited as she was for the first go-round. I'm sure that once she gets there, she'll have a great time and won't stop talking about it for days. She was confused because she normally has gymnastics on Thursday mornings and she had it today instead (since she'll miss for roundup). It's always strange to go into another class...even with kids that are in the same class level. It was obvious that Hannah was a little further advanced than these kids, since Christy often used her as the example of what to do, but what was annoying was how plain rude some of these kids were. One girl kept asking just how many more of each thing she had to do (with sassy voice) and would only do that amount. Another girl kept telling others to get out of her way. More than once, Christy had to say something to these girls. I was never more happy to see a class be over than today.

Hannah has finally discovered Hannah Montana. I guess there are worse things she could be watching but I was kind of hoping that we'd completely miss this craze. She wants all of the CD's and has begged me to TiVo it for her. Still got my fingers crossed that we miss the whole High School Musical thing. So far, so good. LOL!

Bobbi sent us a digital photo frame for our anniversary and I've been having fun playing with it. I've uploaded about 50 pictures to it and they just cycle. The kids love looking at themselves. I already can't wait to take more pictures to put on there. Thanks Bobbi and Ed!

I had to open my mouth about helping Master Johnson do a newsletter for TKD. He absolutely took me up on the offer and now I'm just waiting for some content to put in it. I get to do this every month. Actually, I'm quite sure that I'll complain and whine about doing it, but I'm seriously happy to do it.

Jacob was invited to join Jett's summer baseball team and he decided that he wants to play. Just like in Virginia, they meet twice a week...once for practice and once for a game. I'll probably hate myself for signing him up since we'll be continuing TKD, but I think it'll be okay. At least Daniel doesn't want to play, too. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great talking to you yesterday. Sorry I couldn't talk longer. Was late for a Hadassah meeting.

So, you're volunteering again! It must run in the Ginsberg "blood". LOL

Glad you and the kids are enjoying the digital frame. I still have to put mine up.

Does Hannah like the fact that Hannah Montanna has her name?

Hope Hannah likes Kindergarten round up.