Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Favorites

Okay, so we're not even close to halfway through the Super Bowl but I thought I'd list my favorite commercials so far.

#1 Talking Stain. This just kills me! (ignore the beginning bit...the commercial comes on at about the 20 second mark)

#2 Audi commercial...just because it had a Godfather theme. I seriously thought that Mike had turned the channel and he thought I was tricking him. He turns "back" to Fox and it's the same thing. Pretty funny.

Also funny was the Terminator breaking through the wall and beating up the Fox football guy. The best part was when he leans down and looks into the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite so far - the lizards dancing to Thriller - didn't care about the girl but LOVED the lizards!!!!

Barbara said...

That one was okay...the kids really liked that one. We're still laughing about the talking stain. LOL!