Thursday, February 28, 2008

Anyone Interested?

I'm considering starting a team blog that would be about different recipes. I'm tired of making the same thing over and over again, but my recipe might be new to you and yours to me. I'm such a dork that this idea actually woke me up last night. The post I wrote in my head at 3AM was so much better than this one, but I'm just happy that I remembered this idea at all. So here's how I'm thinking it would work...

1. You could only post recipes for things you've actually made or are going to make.

2. While I'm thinking that, eventually, it would be awesome to have a plethora of recipes (or meal plans), you only post one or two at a time so as to avoid recipe burnout.

3. You'd have to use post labels for each recipe/post. That would help if someone wanted a chicken recipe...you could just click on chicken and find all of those recipes. If you don't know what a post label is, look at the bottom of each of my posts. There should be a post label indicator there. If you click on any of those labels, it'll direct you to all of the posts with that label.

4. You could post helpful hints and suggestions for cooking.

5. You could post cooking related items, such as a cooking disaster that happened to you.

6. Find a new nifty kitchen tool or gadget? Make a post about it!


Let me know if you'd be interested in doing it. I think it could be a lot of fun.

Oh, and you'd actually be posting instead of just commenting since you'd be part of my team. You'd have your thoughts out there for all of the world to see. Here's a brief list of people I expect to hear from (with a "yes" LOL!) Sue, Debbie, Michelle, Bobbi, Evelyn, Donna, Dad (I know you must have something up your sleeve), Sara. Come on...you know you want to!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so I'm in. How does this work? Let me know.

Susy said...

I don't wanna be labeled! LOL

Donna's blog said...

I've been cooking a lot lately but most of it has been bombs. I'm not sure I can contribute much but I'd enjoy reading/trying new recipes.
-Donna

Anonymous said...

You've got a lot of my stuff but I'll help where you want me to.

Susan said...

Barb, at this point I have nothing to offer. You can set me up on it, but I more than likely won't post right now. I've just got so much on my plate... (so to speak)

Anonymous said...

Ok ok ok - stop twisting my arm (well, computer keyboard - LOL).

Let me know what I do now

Susy said...

so where is it?

Barbara said...

I haven't set it up yet...I was waiting to see if anyone wanted to do it too.