Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm All Messed Up

I've been working on knitting a blanket for Daniel for a couple of days now. I took it downstairs to work on while catching up on some TiVo after the kids went to bed last night (I freaked out when Project Runway cut off just as they were announcing who was out...thank goodness Bravo runs it 3 or 4 times a night!). I was so into the knitting that when I decided it was time to call it a night, it was 2AM. Oops. So, go figure that I would accidentally turn off my alarm at 7AM instead of hitting the snooze button. I knew there was a reason I set my clock 15 minutes, or so, fast...I totally freaked out when I saw that it was 8:00. I was trying to figure out how to get the kids to be able to eat in the car on the way to school...then I realized that it was 7:45. Those 15 minutes made all the difference. Of course, the kids weren't happy at all with the way that I woke them up...screaming like a banshee. They did make it to school on time, fully clothed, fed and hair brushed, but now I'm feeling like I'm behind on something.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is the cold? I know the feeling of waking up late and it's even harder when you need the children to cooperate. Glad you made it to school on time.

Barbara said...

I'm feeling a little better...I've come to the conclusion that it's allergies and not a cold. I bought spray deoderant instead of my normal stick stuff and I don't think my body likes it.

Anonymous said...

I hate mornings like that - I had one last Friday.

By the way, you were in my dream last night - i came to your house for coffee - you were surprised to see me then you poured me a cup of coffee.

Barbara said...

You know, Michelle, you can come over to my house for coffee anytime you want! :)

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's allergies and not a cold? I usually stay with the stick deoderant too. I think it's better for the environment. Oh well, feel better soon.