Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday...Just Thursday

Hanukkah, night 2 Hannah got a Baby Alive for her Hanukkah present last night. It's not nearly as creepy as I thought it would be, and Hannah's been so cute with it. She loves it when the baby sings and takes it very seriously when the baby says it's hungry or thirsty. I do have to say that it's kind of nasty when it poops. The boys each got a Squakers McCaw. That was brilliant of me. These things is so loud and annoying...I hope the batteries die soon. I don't know what in the world I was thinking.

It is so cold and gray outside. If it's going to snow, I just wish it would get on with it. Gary, our weatherman, said last night that if it didn't snow at least an inch today, he'd wear a bag on his head tonight. I'd pay to see that. LOL! With my luck, that inch or so will come while my van's sitting outside during Hannah's gymnastics class. Then I'll have to scrape off the van. I suppose I should make sure there's a brush and scraper in the van before I go. That would be a great idea!

Oh...it's just started to snow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Hanukkah Menorahs. Glad the kids liked their gifts. I know some toys can be annoying. We gave a gift like that to Kristi years ago and Diane had to hide it because it was driving them crazy. Oh well, you can't win them all.

Anonymous said...

I had a baby alive! It was gross when it pooped.

Susan said...

Barb, have those go the way of tickle me Elmo. "I don't know what happened to the batteries, hon" I tend to take them out after a few days. LOL

Anonymous said...

Just go out and buy the plain old batterys (if you can still get them) Don't use the good stuff.

(^_^)