Friday, November 16, 2007

Daniel's a Star!

Daniel came home from school earlier this week talking about how to cook a turkey. I didn't think a whole lot about it until I got a voice mail from Mrs. H, his teacher, saying that they chose a few students to answer the question How do you cook a turkey? for the district television station (run by all four high schools) and their show Good Morning Blue Valley. Good Morning Blue Valley is a one hour show that shows news, weather and sports for the week around our school district. All of the segments are written, produced, delivered and shot by students. They only tape once per week, so I was pretty sure that if he was on, I hadn't missed him. I set up the Tivo and there he was! All of the other kids they asked are also in his class. How they picked him, we're not sure, but I doubt they were sure of what they were in for! At one point, you can hear the interviewer laughing as she asks him a question. (Sorry about the quality...I had to use my camera since I don't have the Tivo hooked up to anything.)


No comments: