Thursday, October 04, 2007

I Really Shouldn't Be Blogging Right Now

I really should be cleaning. I'll get to it when I'm done here.

We're getting ready to send the boys camping. Jacob's den leader invited Daniel to come along, so all of the boys are going tomorrow. It'll be strange to have one overnight. Hannah's not upset, though. It just means she doesn't have to share her mom with anyone else.

We decided to set up the tent last night so that Mike could see how it goes together. Of course, I got a little ahead of myself and began to put it up without Mike. LOL! Nathan from a couple of houses down came by to lend a hand. It went up and down pretty easily so Mike should be just fine.

Jacob's excited about earning his fishing belt loop this weekend (belt loops are their badges). I think his den leader said that they could possibly earn some other stuff too, so that's pretty cool. Jacob keeps asking when he's going to get his BB gun belt loop. I have to always remind him that he can only earn that one at Cub Scout camp next summer. Then, he'll ask about bow and arrow. Again, only at camp. Jacob's never very happy about that.

Daniel's beginning to do a lot better in reading. He's killing me, though. He can do it, he just won't. It's easier to say that he doesn't know and let me do it. He's frustrated because I'm not putting up with that anymore. He had a word list test yesterday and he passed to move onto the next list. I was telling him how proud of him I was and just giving him a lot of attention when Hannah starts freaking out. She's killing me too. "I need love too!" She tells me. Little jealous thing.

Okay...so I guess that's about it for now. I wonder what else I can do to put off cleaning the house. LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baking always puts off house cleaning for me, lol.

Barbara said...

Unfortunately, baking is part of why I need to clean. LOL! I made a pumpkin roll and there is powdered sugar all over the floor. Ugh. I decided to mow the yard instead. (yes, I'd rather mow than clean.) I did get the kitchen done, though! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like this weekend will be a lot of fun for the boys and give you some time to spoil Hannah.

I also would do anything else to keep from doing cleaning. My preference is shopping.