Friday, October 05, 2007

How Hard Could It Be?

Seriously. How hard is it, exactly, to send three boys off for an overnight campout? I'm probably over packing them, but I figure that it's better to be safe than sorry. They're all set up with food, drinks, paper plates and plastic silverware, paper towels, toilet paper, wet wipes, hot dogs, chips, worms for fishing, sleeping bags and whatnot. Phew. I can't wait to hear about how much fun they had.

Hannah had school pictures this afternoon. I have no idea how they turned out, yet, but I made sure to get a few of her before she headed off. She said that she was a queen! LOL! I thought she looked too cute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so grown up. I'm sure her pictures will come out great.

As for camping, it is hard to pack up. You have to think of so many things. Looks like you did a great job. I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun. And, if you missed anything, they won't know.

Anonymous said...

How about sneaking out there and getting some pictures of Mike setting up that tent!

(^_^)

Barbara said...

Mike took the camera with him...we'll see what kind of pictures (if any) come back!

Anonymous said...

Hannah looks so cute!! Make sure you post the school photo when you get them

Barbara said...

You know I will, Michelle! :)

the Joneses said...

Of course Hannah looks like a queen! She's gotten so big, and she's so pretty! I'd die for that hair.

-- SJ