Sunday, July 29, 2007

Evening Out

Mike and I had Paige babysit again last night (she would have babysat multiple times last week if we'd let her). We had a nice dinner at a place we've been wanting to try for a while. At one point, the server comes over to ask us how everything is and Mike and I both say "phenomenal" at the same time. She laughs and asks how long we've been married. LOL! Later, she gives us the check and we hand her our card. She comes back and says, "so I have to ask. Where are you from that you bank with ...?" Mike tells her that we moved here from Virginia. She tells us that she's from South Carolina and she's not happy here because people are rude. LOL!

After dinner (and this is the real story here), we went bowling. Our first game was awful for both of us. The second game we bowled was the best game of my life. I have no idea what happened between the first game and the second, but I was on fire! Take a look... Did you see my 4 strikes in a row? I'm considering going pro! LOL!!!

No comments: