Monday, July 23, 2007

Croppin' Again

It's been a while since I've sat down and scrapbooked. I've been putting it off since Daniel's birthday in February (most of my problem is scrapbooking the photos from Mom and Dad's visit in March and then the other photos from the beginning of April). I've gotten 85% of the pictures that need to go in an album printed, organized and ready to go but that hasn't helped (the other 15% are from late June through now). I decided it was time to get going on it before I got too much further behind and got 4 pages done. Not spectacular, but it's better than nothing. Not surprisingly, I stopped at the photos from the visit in March. If I continue at this pace, it should only take about 16-17 more days to get caught up. Of course, that would also be if I don't take any more photos, which is highly unlikely. LOL! I'm hoping that my average jumps to at least 6 pages a day. I think it will once I get past the ones of Mom. I just can't wait to be caught up!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't your excellent Blog obsolete your scrapbook?

Barbara said...

First, let me thank you for calling my blog excellent! That made my day and I'm glad you enjoy reading it. And yes, it's true that the blog is a form of scrapbook, but I always saw it more of a journal. That, and I always like to have something that I can hold in my hands and look through with photos, which is why I always print my digital pictures (the fact that CD's degrade faster than you might think helps, too).

Anonymous said...

I think your blog is excellent also (not to mention it is the only way to stay in touch with you since you don't reply to my emails - well?!?!?!)

Anyway, I look at it more like a journal also and I print and back up all my digital pics also - since Jonathan was born 5 yrs ago (yes - he is going to be 5 on July 31st) we have taken over 12,000 pictures - with 4 pics to a page we have over 3,000 pages of pictures - that's a lot of pictures.

oh and my scrapbooks are still waiting for me to finish - I am up to Jonathan's first Christmas - don't think I will ever finish.

Barbara said...

Michelle, I'm sorry about not responding to e-mails. I'm bad that way. But I almost always respond when you post on the blog! :) How's that baby of yours? And what's that about Jonathan turning 5 next week? Is he starting school in the fall or are you keeping him out a year? I really need to give you a call.

Anonymous said...

Hey email me your phone number and I will give you a call since I have unlimited long distance - send it to relay4lifemom@yahoo.com

My baby is doing good - sleeping thru the night - this morning from 9pm until 7am - COOL!!!! He is almost 9 weeks and I think about 14lbs - we go to the Dr on monday.

Jonathan is going to another year of preschool - I think it will do him good - he is still going to speech therapy -