Friday, June 22, 2007

My Life Gets A Little Easier?

I haven't been very happy with the place Hannah takes gymnastics (okay, it's the park district). Even at the end of the last session, I couldn't tell exactly what Hannah had learned in the 9 weeks she was in the class. So, what do I do? I sign her right back up and it becomes part of Terrible Thursday. Anyhoo...I've been asking around and little Mia in the boys TKD class takes gymnastics. Where? BV Park District (we take through JC Park District). Don't want to get stuck in that again. So, I look through the phone book and online. There's a nice school just down the street that looks awesome and they start a new session next week! Yay! So, I call and Hannah will be moving to Friday gymnastics starting a week from today (because her session with jcpd is over next Thursday). I really hope she likes it because it's close, it's actually cheaper than with jcpd, and it's not on Thursday!

No comments: