Thursday, June 21, 2007

Exhausted

Is it bad when your daughter tells you that she wants to quit ice skating and you secretly cheer inside? Actually, I'm torn. She seems really good at it and I know that the only reason she doesn't want to do it anymore is becuase of the arm thing last week. After her class today, she informed me that she's quitting. It would seriously make my life so much easier but I don't know if she really wants to stop. She has to finish out the session but if she doesn't want to do it anymore, I'm not going to make her. She'd really like to do Tae Kwon Do, but I think she's a little young yet.

While at Tae kwon Do tonight, Daniel lost another tooth. It was funny because at the beginning of class, Master Johnson told him that it would come out on Saturday. LOL! He wasn't in the room when it came out (their other teacher, Lara - a 2nd degree black belt at 15...she kicks butt big time - was there when it happened) so when Daniel showed him at the end of class, Master Johnson was shocked and told him that I needed to take him next door to get some ice cream (I did).

I find myself gardening a lot lately. Weeding, planning for next year...that sort of thing. I think that it's really relaxing. You know what else is relaxing? Reading the bee-arrr like-eddd da hoo-neey. WHAT?!? LOL! (sorry...that's for Mike)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Barb! You can weed my yard this weekend if you want to. The lawn is desperately needing mowing too. Oh, and the big tree next door lost yet another big branch in last night's thunder storms. It fell on Bob's garage and not mine though. He really needs to take that hollow puppy down.

Barbara said...

I'll do some weeding for you, if you want...as long as you don't have any weeds with prickers.