Monday, June 04, 2007

Most Odd

I had the most vivid dream about Mom yesterday. I was probably about 16 but I was in my 31 year old body. We were at Mom and Dad's house and Mom had been gone on a trip and had come home. She sat down in a chair in the dining room and told me that there was something she had to talk to me about. I said okay. She said that she was moving to Virginia ASAP and that I couldn't come with her. I asked her if it was for good or just to visit and she said that it was for good. I got really angry, ran to my room and slammed the door. I was throwing shoes and stuff at the door but I couldn't throw very hard so most of the stuff was falling before hitting the door. My arms also felt really really weak. I began screaming, "Take me with you! Don't you know how much I hate it here?" I calmed down, opened the door and she was gone. That's when I woke up. I was so disoriented and I really thought that it was real for a few minutes.

No comments: