Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Post For A Monday...I Mean Tuesday

Three day weekends always mess me up.

Dad came in on Saturday and we had a nice weekend doing nothing. We grilled twice and that's about it. It was a nice visit.

Unfortunately, after he left, I got really sick. I thought that it was just allergies but it turns out it was one heck of a cold. Mike let me sleep most of yesterday and I'm feeling a little better today. Today, it's mostly muscle soreness from coughing and my nose is on fire from blowing it so much. But, I think I'll make it. I need to wash some sheets today.

Today is Daniel's last day of school for the year. Two schools and three teachers after he began kindergarten, he's ready for first grade. Jacob has his last day tomorrow and it's just a half day. I wonder if they'll find out their teachers for next year soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opps. A cold? That's not good.

Barbara said...

Yeah...it sucks.