Monday, April 23, 2007

The World According To Hannah

Last night, we were watching Planet Earth. They ran an episode on caves and we were watching water running through one. Jacob says that he'd like to drink that water because it looks like tea and it's probably really fresh and clean. Hannah begins telling Jacob that he can't drink that water. Jacob asks why.
Hannah says, "because that's water for animals. It's animal water. If you drink it, you will turn into an animal."
I'm curious so I ask her, "what kind of animal do you become?"
She says, "you turn into a monkey."
I then ask, "so, if you drink animal water and become a monkey and then you drink people water, will you turn into a person again?"
She says, "no! You'll become a coin. Really. You will."
Jacob starts laughing. I'm just sitting there with a question mark above my head. Jacob says that he knows what she's talking about. "Enlighten me," I say.
Jacob says, "on an episode of Bo-Bo-Bo, he turned into animals and then he turned into a coin." Hannah then begins telling me about the entire episode.

I think the kids watch too much TV. LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and they haven't even gotten into the GOOD sutff yet.

(^_^)

Anonymous said...

LOL, Barb!

Barbara said...

The things they hold onto! I had a good laugh about that last night.