Saturday, April 07, 2007

It Just Gets Better and Better

Last night, I left the garage door open and didn't realize that purses and wallets and computers were in the cars. Someone came in and took my purse and wallet, Mike's laptop, my cell phone and camera. 3AM and we've got an officer in our house, trying to get things cancelled. The officer said that if they are caught, they will be charged with felony (because the cars were technically inside the house and they came in) aggravated (because we were home) burglary. He was able to lift some prints from the cars so with any luck that'll lead to something.

I just want to strangle the little buggars.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) Boy are you in for some good luck.

Barbara said...

I hope so. Thanks Deb

liberal army wife said...

came over from Susan's. I'm so sorry about your mom, and then the burglars. you are definitely due for some good in your life. I hope it arrives soon.

Barbara said...

Thank you

Susan said...

Good vibes, Barb. They have to find us at some point.

Anonymous said...

OK. Stop pay on the check. A new on is in the mail. Found the calico cat. Jeff turned the thing off so that it won't get homeland security in a snit when the box starts to "meow" and move around. Should be there by FedEx in a couple of days.

Where's Oriana when you need her.