Friday, April 13, 2007

dkjfal;kdjfdoisujLWKRNIJLKMSALKJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say that I'm not having the day that Sue is but it still feels pretty sucky. I went downstairs to check on the Tivo and add some stuff when I made the realization that the Tivo hadn't recorded anything for the whole week. Huh. I did some checking and discovered that it hadn't recorded because it couldn't connect with the Tivo service center. I tried to do it manually but kept getting the error message that the line was busy for each attempt. (our Tivo uses our phone line to dial in) Considering no one was up at 3 AM to even make phone calls, I thought something might be up. I checked out our modem and saw that both phone lines were on. Hmmm. I called Comcast (I'm beginning to believe that they aren't as Comcastic as they say they are) and they can't get anyone out here until Sunday. I'm just so tired of them. We've had nothing but problems with Comcast since we've moved here and I'm sick of it. Luckily, we can use our phone but I'm pretty mad that we can't record anything from the Tivo.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Comcast sucks. I could have told you that! lol Hope it gets better soon.