Monday, April 16, 2007

Another Monday

The sky is a cloudless blue and it's in the upper 60's today. I was able to go out and work on some of the garden areas in the yard. I've pretty much gotten the front done. I'm going to wait a little longer to plant the petunias and whatnot but everything's all ready for it. The backyard is a completely different story. I haven't done a thing to prepare it and you can tell. Maybe tomorrow.

I miss Mom a lot today. It doesn't help that Daniel finally got it. The first thing he said to me when he got in the car after school was, "I want to die." I asked him why. He said that was the only way he could get to see Mee Maw again. It broke my heart. We ended up talking a lot about her and looking at some pictures because he told me that he can't remember what she looks like. He's doing better now, but I just can't get her off of my mind today.

No comments: