Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Is It Really Wednesday?!?

Today is the boys' last day of school before Spring Break. They get tomorrow, Friday and all of next week off. The kids have been nightmares in the morning (I literally had to drag Daniel out of bed yesterday) so I'm looking forward to letting them sleep in for the next week and a half. With my luck, they'll be up at 7:30 every morning (the time they're supposed to get up in the morning). Oh well.

The kids and I have been heading over to the park after school for the past couple of days. They love it. We walked about a mile on one of the trails on Monday and my legs are still sore! It's just been so nice outside the past few days (they're calling for 80's today) and I'm trying to get the kids as much outside time as possible before it goes back to seasonal temps tomorrow. Okay, so our seasonal temps are in the 50's but you know what I mean. I'm looking forward to it getting nicer so that I can get out and work on the yard. Mike was talking to neighbors behind us and they said that the previous owners over-fertilized and killed a good chunk of the grass. So, I plan to go out, turn up the bare spots a little and re-seed. Hopefully it'll work. I've got big plans for this yard and it's going to take some time (I can already see the fear coming from Mike's computer). I promise I'll make a plan before beginning any projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Barb, your legs got a breakin last Sunday. Mine are still sore.
I cleaned the basement floor and I'm sitting here with the windows open. So I can hear the thunder from the storm that's going to hit any time now.