Thursday, February 15, 2007

An Epiphany!!!

I just realized this was a cleansing episode!!! Bear with me here. So last week, Izzy said that she doesn't know what she believes in anymore. Here is the big scene in tonight's episode outside Mer's trauma room (yes, I copied it down). Oh, and the title of the next episode is Some Kind of Miracle.

Alex, George and Izzy are outside the double doors watching Derek. Cristina comes running up...

Cristina: Is it Meredith?
Alex: Yeah.
Cristina: Are you sure? Did you see her? Because it could be anyone
Alex grabs Cristina's arm
Alex: It's Meredith.
Cristina sees George crying
Cristina: oh.
She sees Derek sitting on the floor outside the door to the trauma room crying...Mark is sitting next to him.
Cristina: oh...oh
Izzy: She will come through this
George: You don't know that.
Izzy: She will come through this.
George: People die everyday.
Izzy: I know people die. People die in front of us every day. But I believe Mer will survive this. I believe...I believe...I believe in the good. I believe it's been a hell of a year and, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, we will all be okay. I believe a lot of things.
I believe Denny is always with me.
I believe that if I eat a tub of butter and no one sees me that calories don't count.
And I believe that surgeons who prefer staples over stitches are just lazy.
Looks at George
And I believe that you are a man that made a terrible mistake marrying Callie. And I believe that because I'm your best friend, I can tell you this and we can be okay. I believe that even though you made this mistake, you will be okay.
*Sigh*
I believe we survive, George. I believe that believing we survive is what makes us survive.
Hugs Cristina
She's going to be okay.


Get the tissues ready, 'cause here's the last 7 minutes (I hope they don't screw up the Dylan and Denny thing...I about wet myself when Mer asked if she was dead and Denny said "you're damn right you are")...


Here is the promo for next week. Personally, I think it's a little ridiculous, but, whatever.

No comments: