Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Ugh...

Today was the first day back to school for the kids. Daniel starts the new year with a new teacher, Mrs. T. He was pretty upset about it this morning, but was happy to hear that his previous teacher, Mrs. L, had not died but had just retired. LOL!

The carpool line this morning was insane. Absolutely insane. When we got to the end of the line, we couldn't even see the school and Jacob was concerned that we were in the right line. He kept asking me, "how do you know this is the line to go to school?" If you add in the feeder streets to the line, it was probably almost a half mile long. Needless to say, I was happy that we left a little early this morning because it took us 15 minutes to get up to the school for drop off. The whole drop off thing is obnoxious.

I still have yet to get any paperwork from the MOMS Club out here. Grrr. I'm going to e-mail the president today and if I don't get anything in 24 hours, I'm looking up the chapter that just sistered from them. I don't care that I don't live in their boundries. I did get a call from MOPS yesterday and I will be going to their meeting next Tuesday - although I have to leave early because someone decided that the kids need early release on that day.

Now, I must get to cleaning. I've been neglecting it while the kids have been home and I need to get back into the routine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sorru to hear about the carpool problems and MOM's Club - what is up with that! You will have to become the President and set them straight!!!

Well, I just wanted to send you a quick "Hello" and let you know that we had our U/S today and we are having another boy - no question about it. I am also on insulin shots as of today! UGH!!!

Later!

Barbara said...

LOL, Michelle! That's exactly what Mike said! They have no idea what they're getting with me, do they? They will shape their club to my standards and expectations! LOL!

So, another boy, huh? Have you two thought of any names? If Hannah had been a boy, her name would have been Noah. I still love that name!

I'd forgotten that you had the diabetes thing going on. I can't believe you have to give yourself insulin. I suppose you'd get used to it, but ack! I was so lucky to have few problems with my three.

Keep me posted and I'd love to see pictures!