Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Friday

Mike gets home from work last night and one of the first things he says to me is, "no new blog post today?" Nope. Jacob had been sent home sick from school Wednesday and I kept him home yesterday, too. I talked with the school nurse yesterday morning and she told me that Jacob was the 9th kid out of school that day in his class alone. That means that almost half of his class was out. Having Jacob home from school added a bit more stress to the day and that meant no new post. I do have to say that it was really nice to have that 3-4pm hour back for the past two days (since I didn't have to pick anyone up from school) and got a lot done. I actually managed to clean the first floor and got 5 loads of laundry done. Granted, the last load is still sitting in the dryer but I'm not too worried about it since it's just towels. Today, I'm hoping to do the upstairs and then steam clean the living room carpet.

A quick question...does anyone out there have TiVo? Mike and I are considering getting one (since watching Grey's on Thursday nights at 8pm has become entirely too stressful for me...the only case where Eastern time was better). Can anyone walk me through how it works?

Mike promised me a new camera as an anniversary present! Yay! The one I have still works but you have to tape the battery compartment shut and the automatic lens cover takes a full 5 seconds to open...and sometimes doesn't close. It's been a great little camera and it's taken thousands of pictures (yes, thousands), but it's time for a new one. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last night's "Grey's" is safely
on a disk.

(^_^)

Barbara said...

Yay!!!