Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Here are Your Stinking Pictures!!!

It has come to my attention that some of you want pictures of inside the house. Fine...Here you go...(you can click on the pictures to make them bigger)

The front entry


The dining room

The kitchen

Another of the kitchen (the door on the left is the laundry room)

The eat-in area of the kitchen and you can see part of the living room

The living room

Another view of the living room...I love that peek through hole to upstairs...you can even kind of see the door to Daniel's room

Happy now? LOL!

OH! And we found out the kitty's name is Abby.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl beans Barb! See you this
evening.

Barbara said...

Still not exactly sure when we're leaving but it'll be this afternoon. We'll be there sometime tonight!

Anonymous said...

Beatiful.

Anonymous said...

I sure wish I could spell. Duh. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Very Nice!!! I can't believe that everything looks unpacked all ready!

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Susan said...

I like it! Though Megan and I think that your kitchen table should go in your dining room and your dining room table should go in your kitchen, cause the kitchen one seems to match your curio, and the dining one seems to match your kitchen. (I'm sure they look fine where they are - lol)

the Joneses said...

Your new house looks lovely. And I'm glad the boys' first days went well. What's with the no-bus-riding? That's kind of odd.

Been meaning to tell you that it wasn't such a great idea for us to have that last visit before you left. Now I remember how much I like being with you just as you up and leave. Blah to you anyway.

-- SJ

Barbara said...

Oh, Sara. You know just how to make me cry! I feel the exact same way. Hopefully, we'll be back sometime next summer.