Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Good Sign?

Well, I guess Creative Memories already changed my address in the consultant locator because I got an e-mail this afternoon from a customer in Kansas. LOL! I'm glad she also filled out a request for info as well because I would have just assumed that she was here. I told her that if she's willing to wait until Sunday, I'll make sure her refills get into my carry-on. My first Kansas customer! Yay!Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

Update: I just called her and we talked for about 20 minutes. LOL! I made a friend! She also has a 7 year old boy and we talked about getting them together for a playdate once we get settled. I guess she moved there a few years ago from Okalahoma. Maybe this won't be so bad afterall!Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.org

1 comment:

the Joneses said...

Already making friends... not so bad! I hope you make lots of connections as soon as you get out there.

-- SJ