Wednesday, November 15, 2006

FREAKING OUT!!!!!!

3 DAYS UNTIL THE MOVE!!!!!

I'm freaking out Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgbecause the movers will be here starting tomorrow. They'll be here to pack up our stuff and they'll load it up on Friday. We fly out on Saturday. It doesn't seem real. Is this seriously happening? My stomach's all messed up. I've gotten past the point where I'm sad...now it's fear. Just plain fear.

I was going to make Hamburger Helper last night for dinner but Mike was so disappointed by it that we ended up going out. Smiley courtesy of www.FreeSmileys.orgThe kids love going to Glory Days because they have TV's all around that they can watch. The table we sat at last night had its own personal TV and the kids ate while watching old Bugs Bunny cartoons. I overheard one of the kids saying "the next time we come here, I'm going to get..." Sorry kids, there won't be a next time.

I'll try to update tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll be able to. I'll also do my best to post again later today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There will be a next time at a new place. Lots of exciting new things to see and do.

Anonymous said...

I'm still getting exhausted just
reading your blog Barb. Whew!
I think I'll take a nap.

(^__^)

Barbara said...

You crack me up, Dad. It's actually been a lot of sitting around and waiting at this point. As Mike says, in the next couple of days, we'll find out exactly what we forgot to do!