Friday, October 27, 2006

A Huge Step Closer...

I finally finished our Illinois vacation album tonight! Yay me! 27 sheets (53 pages) of photos and journaling. For just two weeks! Phew. I really never thought I would get it done. My goal is to be completely caught up with my albums before we move.

Now, I have to work on the other 450 photos I have left from between Daniel's preschool graduation up until now. Yeah, I take a lot of pictures. I'm not saying I'll use all 450+ photos! LOL!!!


The Vacation Album


All of my albums in chronological order: Evergreen, Ruby, Navy, Tanzanite, Petal (the current album), Black Window (my wedding album), Chamois (the vacation album) and Baby Coverset (Hannah's album - it's missing it's spine, though). Not shown are Jacob and Daniel's school albums which are sapphire and plum.

BTW... The St. Louis Cardinals just won the World Series. Way to go National League! Hey Mike, I told you that the American League was a lesser league!!!

No comments: