Friday, October 13, 2006

Hmmm...

Welcome to my Friday morning Grey's rant. First, I have to laugh at Mike, who waited until 10:01 (the preview for next week's episode had just gone off when the phone started to ring) to call me. At first, he said that he was waiting until 10. Then he starts asking some very specific Grey's questions. I asked him if he watched the show and he says, "I did it for you!" LOL! He then tells me that it's in it's last season so he was trying to support me...follwed by..."this season is a lot weaker than last." Don't worry honey, I won't tell anyone that you secretly love it! ;)

I was a little shocked that the whole "are you pregnant" thing played out exactly like it did in the promo. I really didn't expect Cristina to blurt that out in front of everyone. Addison: "Great. An adulterous love child." Derek: "Goes along with the adulterous psychopath." A little sad that they didn't run with the pregnancy; that they gave her appendicitis...but whatever.

I loved watching Meredith on drugs. Telling Miranda that she is pretty and then crinkling her nose was too much! And the whole reference to George and the appendectomy in the first episode was great. I also loved the conversation between Mer and Addy...up until Addy says that "I'm only talking to you now because I know you won't remember any of it when the morphene's worn off." I did have to give her credit for telling Derek not to hurt her again.

Derek...oh Derek. After he told Meredith that he was stepping aside, I wanted to throw things at the TV (Mike said that he could imagine me screaming NO at the TV...I'm surprised that he couldn't hear it all the way to Kansas!) I was seriously thinking for those last 10 minutes that we'd have to put up with Finn for yet another week. Good for Mer that she finally chose Derek! Like the choice was seriously that hard. When Finn was talking with Derek, I wanted to punch Finn when he told Derek "I guess she only tells me things." Well, Finn, don't you think it's wierd that she's talking to you about Derek? Hmmm...anyway...let the divorce proceed! It looks like McSteamy may be telling Derek about how Addy stayed. Can't wait to see that!

WTF is up with Callie and Mark? Did Callie seriously take Mark home with her? Did that really happen? LOL!

Favorite lines from tonight:

Meredith: McSteamy? McSteamy!!!
Mark: Is that what you're calling me now?
Meredith: Yeah, but I don't think you're supposed to know.
Mark: So, how's my favorite dirty mistress?
Meredith: Didn't you hear? Now I'm an adulterous whore!

I love Mark and I'm glad he's going to be on all season. I'm also happy to see more of compassionate Alex. I wonder if he'll continue in plastics with Mark being such an ass. I think Mark will turn around - he needs to get his ego in check.

I know...I haven't said anything about Izzy, Burke or Cristina. Right now, I'm finding their storylines so blah. So, as for Izzy...totally predicted the multi-million dollar check from Denny. I knew Denny'd be loaded and would leave her a bunch of money...blah blah blah. Burke and Cristina...enough with the tremor already. Enough with the chickens and what not...blah blah blah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK. I have it in the can for
you. Now the important one that's
on tonight: Battlestar Galactica!
Oh, and 8 more episodes of
Inuyasha to go and I'll have all
167 episodes and 3 movies!

(^_^)

Barbara said...

I can honestly say I've never seen a single episode of Battlestar Galactica. But, hey, whatever floats your boat.