Friday, October 20, 2006

Getting Freaked Out

29 Days Until the Move

There was a spider in here last night that I swear was the size of an apple. I went to get the vacuum to suck him up and when I came back he was gone! I'm a little freaked out as to where I might find him. This was the biggest spider I've ever seen inside the house...he was HUGE...and I know he's just getting bigger. Freaking out!!!!!

Also, the second mold guy never showed up yesterday. This is the second mold company that's blown me off. The first guy came and gave me a quote and I never heard from him again. It pisses me off. It's like because they are in such a specialized industry, they can do whatever they want. I guess it's okay since the company that did come yesterday seemed really awesome. They were very sensitive to what I had to say and were really willing to work with me. They even talked to our relo lady because they had questions. I'm just done. And I'm done with people being on me about this. I'm doing the best that I can.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Your mold guys stirred him up! LOL. Maybe he went back outside, Barb.

Barbara said...

I hope so. He was hanging out by the fireplace last night. Ugh. I hate spiders.