Thursday, September 21, 2006

Premiere Night!!!!!!

All the waiting is over! What's sad is it's 11:00 and I've already watched Grey's twice. (I figured out how to get the VCR to tape!) Even funnier...Mike came in from Kansas a little less than half way through it actually airing and he stuck around to watch the second time with me! LOL!

Okay, so I'm freaking out a little because Derek finally told Meredith that HE LOVES HER!!!!!! He was so cute. "I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you forever." And then when he told her that when he had a choice to make, he made the wrong one...the little smile...that's why they call him McDreamy! A little pissed because she did nothing but tear up. If she actually picks between Finn and Derek by flipping a coin, I'm going to be pissed.

The flashback scene with Derek and Addison was heartbreaking. I normally don't see Patrick Dempsey as the guy 10+ years ago, but clean shaven, there he was. Throwing Addison's clothes out into the rain and then throwing Addison out into the rain...it was intense. When Addison said "we're Addison and Derek. We don't quit." I'm wondering if that was some sort of foreshadowing as to why he was distant. Hmmm...

Favortie scene was George and Derek raiding everyone's locker for food. Derek says, "I've hit the motherload! Who eats this much food?"
George: "that's Izzy's locker. She ate a lot to keep her energy up."
Derek: "Eats"
George: "What?"
Derek: "Izzy eats. Present tense. You said ate. Izzy didn't die."
The grammar girl in me loved that!

Addison finding the panties wasn't a shocker but her putting them on the bulletin board was crazy!!!! She was so bizarre tonight, although finding someone else's panties in your husbands suit coat will do that to you...

Season 3 is in full swing! Yay!

On a side note, My Name Is Earl was pretty funny tonight too. Joy cracks me up!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have episode #301 - all 42
minutes, 56 seconds of it - on
DVD. Also episode #201 of Earl.

(^_^)

Barbara said...

Cool 'cause the taped copy is really grainy.

Earl cracked me up last night. Joy in jail...it doesn't get better than that! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Dad, I'm going to need a copy of Earl because I missed it!!

Susan said...

and see, I didn't care that much for the Earl. Yeah, it was funny, but it lacked something.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it wasn't quite up to the
usual levels. Probably because
they milked about all they could
out of a limited situation. I
hope that it doesn't jump the
shark this season.

Barbara said...

I heard that they aren't going to be checking things off of his list so quickly this year so that they can better develop story lines.

Barbara said...

Oh, and it's so funny that you'd say jump the shark...I've been hearing that phrase a lot lately, although not about Earl!

Anonymous said...

Here is my guess - (sorry I have been on vacation) Addison is pregnant - yep that is why she is crying and the Chief reaches out to her - now I don't think she will have the baby but I think she is pregnant

Barbara said...

Hey Michelle! I hope you had a great vacation!

Do you really think Addison's pregnant? They've already had two pregnancies on the show - I can't imagine they'd have a third. What did you think of Derek? "I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you...forever." My heart melted. That adorable little smile he gave her. Patrick Dempsey is just amazing. I can't wait for Thursday night...the suspense is killing me!

Do you want to get together for coffee soon?

Anonymous said...

Yeah - I think Addy may be - or may be not!!!! Who knows. Vacation was good - sorry to hear about Hannah! How hard that must have been! Was Mike home with the boys? That would make it tough also if you had to find someone to watch them while rushing around with Hannah. Sorry I wasn't home.

Coffee sounds good - we'll set up a date - what is good for you?