Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My New 'Do

The kids were outside this morning when I heard Jonna calling me over. I walked into the backyard to see that she had cut a good deal of her hair off. Addie also had a good chunk of hair gone. I told her that I hated her because I had been thinking of doing the same thing and if I went and did it now, I'd look like I was copying her. She told me to go do it and stop in to see her at work tonight. So, I made the appointment and went to get my haircut.

The girl was very nice. She asked me what I wanted and I told her that I wanted the same style as her. She said, "well, that's easy enough." I think she was nervous about cutting as much off as she did because she kept asking me why I was wanting to cut so much off of my head. I told her that I had been thinking about it for a while and I was tired of just pulling it into a ponytail everyday. I think she did an awesome job! She cut off about 7 inches. Wow. For the first time ever, my bangs are the same length as the rest of my hair. I'm just loving it!

I went in to see Jonna at work and she didn't even recognize me! I'm loving my new 'do! Here's a picture!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Barbara said...

Thanks, Deb! I love it too! :)

Susan said...

Barb, you look like Deb again! lol