Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Monster Spray Does It Again!

We were putting the kids to bed tonight (BTW, Jacob hit the ball both times he was up to bat tonight! Yeah, Jacob!) when Hannah started screaming about sleeping in her room (we were trying to enforce her being in her bed tonight). I mean screaming. It only got worse when I turned the light off. Then I figured out what she was screaming. She was yelling "monster." So, off I went to find a spray bottle for her. I walked into her room with the "Monster Spray" and she was thrilled. I sprayed her room and the boys came in asking for their rooms to be sprayed as well. After spraying all three rooms, I handed the bottle to Hannah and told her that she needed to spray any monster that came in and tell them that Mommy said to go away. She was giggling and clutching the Monster Spray when I walked out. Works like a charm every time! (Thanks for the idea years ago, Sue!)

1 comment:

Susan said...

No problem. That, and the fact that nothing messes with Mom (I'm much more scary than ANY monster- lol)and they have permission to spray a bottle works every time.