Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'M DONE!!!!!!

Rooms Completed: 13 of 13
Closets Completed: 5 of 5
Garbage Bags This Evening: 7 1/2
Total Garbage Bags: 41

Done. I'm done. Okay, so I have to finish cleaning the oven (the Easy Off is sitting in it as we speak) and I have to clean the fridge but the major cleaning/decluttering is done. Now I can focus on the little nitpicky things: washing walls, fixing broken things, replacing light bulbs, etc. Now, we just need to get the 41 bags of garbage that are sitting in the garage to the dump! Oh the house looks so good!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurray! You are my hero.

Barbara said...

I'm so tired! You should have seen the sludge that came out of the oven! Gross!

Anonymous said...

mmmm...that sounds delicious...glad i've been eating food coming out of that oven!

Barbara said...

I have too! LOL!