Wednesday, August 23, 2006

If It's Not One Thing...It's Another

What is it with doctors? I had all of Daniel's tests for his kindergarten physical done a week ago and they're telling me that I have to wait until Monday for his physical form to be ready. Seriously? Daniel doesn't get placed into a class until his form is submitted and he has meet the teacher on Monday. UNACCEPTABLE! I don't know who I'm more angry with...the pediatrician or the school. The receptionist at the pediatrician's office told me that she'd see if another doctor could fill it out...call back in the morning. All I have to say is it better be ready or I'm going to go down there and flip out on them.

The second freaking realtor still has not called me! I'm starting to get really pissed off about that too. He better get his ass in gear and call me before I flip out on him too! The first realtor was awesome...we talked for about 20 minutes so I'm pretty sure that we're going to go with her anyway but we have to have two realtors out here!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know I now have experience with local realtors (fired one, interviewed 6 and hired one) - who is the one that won't call - I can tell you what I know about them!!!

Barbara said...

Unfortunately, we only get to choose real estate companies...they choose the realtor. Well, kind of. What they do is send out two (one is fabulous) and we pick from the two. The guy who wouldn't call me...last name Wall. I can't remember which company he's with. The other lady's from Prudential and we talked on the phone for over 20 minutes. I like her...at least from a personal view!

How's the house sale thing going? A while ago, you thought you might have a nibble...you know, you could always move out to Kansas with me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Actually I am waiting right now to hear from out realtor. Someone is suppose to be writing a contract. We shall see - but we had to really drop our price to just get that far. I HATE THIS MARKET!!!!! Do you realize we have been on the market for over 6 months and have only had 15 people even walk through the door!!! Good thing you have a relo.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - by the way - I think his name is Andy Wall!

Barbara said...

Actually, his name is Dan...he'll be here tomorrow at 9. Do you know him? The lady from Prudential will be here at 1:30. Who did you end up going with after you dumped your first "realtor" (I put that in quotes because she didn't seem like much of one to me!)

Good luck on the contract thing...is that house you wanted in Clear Brook (or is it Clearbrook?) still available?

Anonymous said...

Yes - Dan that is right - we ended up going with Chip Steinmetz with Keller WIlliams. So far so good - I really like some of the promo things he has been doing.

Got an email from him today - no contract yet BUT the people want our house - they are having an open house this weekend and then will decide if they want to right a contract with a contingency or wait and play the market game.

The house we want in Clear Brook is still available AND they too have lowered their price - the builder will not take a contract with a contingency so we have no choice but wait.

Good luck tomorrow with both - let me know how it goes.

Barbara said...

After all this, I think we are going with Dan. I really liked his marketing plan and he seemed to know his stuff.